This Policy is a guide to the acceptable use of the OKED Public Wireless Network.
Any individual connected to the Public Wireless Network in order to use it directly or to connect to any other network(s), must comply with this Policy, the stated purposes and Acceptable Use policies of any other network(s) or host(s) used, and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY OR SECURITY OF THE PUBLIC WIRELESS NETWORK, AND ALL USE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content uploaded, shared, transmitted, or downloaded by you or any third party, or for anything you may encounter or any data that may be lost or compromised while connected to the Public Wireless Network.
We reserve the right to disconnect any user at any time and for any reason. The Public Wireless Network is provided as a courtesy to allow our visitors access to the internet.
Inappropriate use of the Public Wireless Network is not permitted. This policy does not enumerate all possible inappropriate uses but rather presents some guidelines (listed below):
- Users must respect the privacy and intellectual property rights of others.
- Users must respect the integrity of our network and any other public or private computing and network systems.
- Use of the Public Wireless Network for malicious, fraudulent, or misrepresentative purposes is prohibited.
- The Public Wireless Network may not be used in a manner that precludes or hampers access by other users to the Public Wireless network or any other networks.
- Nothing may be installed or used that modifies, disrupts, or interferes in any way with service for any user, host or network.