You are here


The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma has retained jurisdiction to conduct naturalization ceremonies for applicants seeking citizenship. The ceremonies are presided over by a United States District Judge, Magistrate Judge, or Bankruptcy Judge.
The Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) should be contacted directly for procedures on becoming naturalized. Visit the Immigration and Naturalization web site for answers to common questions, copies of forms, and general information about the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service.
Applicants seeking citizenship will receive the ceremony date and time from the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service.
Lost Certificate
If you wish to replace a lost Certificate of Naturalization, you must complete form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization Citizenship Document, and pay the appropriate fee. The form and additional filing information is available at
Online Detainee Locator System